- required information regarding his/her special needs,
- type of disorder, the nature and the extent of the need to adjust the admission procedure,
- certificate evidencing physical disability/disorder.
The request for adjustment of admission procedure must be sent, together will all the required documents, no later than the application deadline, to the address of the Centre.
The common types of adjustment which can be provided include:
- more time allowed for work with texts (reading, writing, understanding),
- more time allowed for the processing of a written/oral/practical exam,
- substitution of a written exam with an oral exam or vice versa,
- interpretation into sign language,
- an assistant helping with text processing,
- a personal assistant, suitable assignment format (increased font size, adjustment of text colour, electronic form, Braille texts),
- use of special aids (optical or electronic magnifying glass, computer with voice output, Braille line, vocabularies, aids to facilitate text understanding),
- barrier-free access to buildings and to lecture rooms.